понедельник, 12 января 2009 г.

A bunch of flowers…

Giving flowers as a present is am ancient tradition. Today it is as topical as in past times. People give flowers to each other to demonstrate respect, friendship, love, etc. Besides, flowers are very often a hint on some offer. This offer is usually of romantic nature. When a man wants to express his feelings towards a woman, he gives her flowers. This hint is very good, as it is socially acceptable, it is always to the point and it can never be misunderstood. As for me, I wrote before that I don't like flowers. However, I understand that I should conceal these thoughts, as I will be misunderstood. It is impossible to oppose strong traditions. In any case, if flowers really produce such a positive effect on people, why not give them as a present. Fortunately, I am not a woman, and no one will ever give me flowers as a present, but I will do it when I like a woman. Do you think this is hypocritical? I think not. If I don't give flowers as a present, I will be always alone and will be deprived of a chance to create my family, because you can hardly find a woman, who would forgive me avoiding giving such presents to her. A bunch of flowers… this is so trait and unoriginal. I can't understand why women love them so much. I think that flowers should be changed for something else. I am sick and tired of flowers, first of all, because I am a creative person and I would like to invent another tradition. However, it is so hard to swim against the tide.